Computershare Investor Services PLC
Bristol BS99 7NH
Telephone: +44 (0)870 707 1392
Fax: +44 (0)870 703 6101
Computershare is the Company's share registrar. Investor Centre is Computershare's free, self-service website, where shareholders can manage their shareholding online.
The website enables shareholders to view share balances, change address details, view payment and tax information and update payment instructions.
Shareholders can register their email address online at www.investorcentre.co.uk to be notified electronically of events such as Annual General Meeting, and can receive shareholder communications such as the Annual Report or Notice of Meeting online. In order to register, you will need your Shareholder Reference Number. Once registered, if you choose to elect for electronic communications we will send you an email alert each time a new document is made available. Email addresses will not be used for purpose other than communication with you.
Companies are aware that their shareholders have received unsolicited telephone calls or correspondence concerning investment matters. These are typically from overseas-based 'brokers' who target UK shareholders. They may offer to sell shares that turn out to be worthless or non-exisitent, or to buy shares at an inflated price in return for an upfront payment. Whilst high profits are promised, if you buy or sell shares in this way you will probably lose your money. These operations are commonly known as 'boiler room scams'.
Shareholders are advised to be wary of any unsolicited advice or any offers to buy shares at a discount or offers of free company reports. If you receive any unsolicited telephone calls:
- Check that they are properly authorised by the FCA by visiting www.fca.org.uk.
- Report the matter to the FCA by calling 0800 111 6768 or online at www.fca.org.uk/scams.
- Do not deal with any firm that you are unsure about.
- Make a note of the name of the person and firm contacting you and then end the call.
- Consider that if you deal with an unauthorised firm, you will not be eligible to receive payment under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. The FCA provides a list of unauthorised firms of this it is aware, which can be assessed at www.fca.org.uk/consumers/protect-yourself/unauthorisedfirms-to-avoid
More detailed information can be found on the FCA website www.fca.org.uk/scams
Notification of Share Interest changes
The Company currently has 256,428,061 ordinary shares in issue. This figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, securities of the Company under the FCA's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules. Please send all notifications of share interests and change of major shareholdings to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Company Secretary: email@example.com, Telephone: +44 (0)207 921 8820.